|Course Title||Perspectives of Special Education/td>|
|Last Date To Submit||November 2023|
Note: We Can Not Post The Solution Of The Assignment Because AIOU is Not Allowed To Share The Solution Of the Assignment. We Are Just Sharing The Question of Assignment. Perspectives Education (672) Assignments.
- 1. To meet the requirements of the students, proper and well-maintain instructions should structure which can be faster or slower according to the need of the student. For providing individual attention to each student, the size of the class should keep smaller. This will enable the student to understand the entire information provided to them by their tutors.
- 2. The educators of special education should have well-determined education so that they can individually educate each student. Before the proper encoding of the information, repeat trials and opportunities should give to them.
- 3. Tutors should use unique aids and tools for teaching students with special needs. Educators should use special and unique ideas for increasing their understanding of the information given to them. They should adopt the trial and error methodology. Alternative usage of tools can be performed, like if one tool does not work, a tutor can use another tool that could easily replace the previous one. Perspectives Education (672) Assignments.
- 4. Patience and tolerance are meant to be the most important key in the classroom of special education. With regards to the behavior of the student, a positive attitude is essential. The cognitive capabilities can be affected by the wrong attitude of the teachers or the tutors.
Perspectives of Special Education (672) M.Ed Spring & Autumn 2023 Solved Assignments
Therefore, a special educator should always have certain qualities including an intuitive, hard-working, good sense of humor, creativity, and a love for both children and teaching, as unless they will not create their focus, they would not be able to provide proper training to those specialized children. For carrying out the teaching pattern in an easy manner, the education course with special needs has become necessary and teachers can have an in-depth understanding of different behavioral patterns and psyche of children with special needs.
Education (672) M.Ed Spring & Autumn 2023 Solved Assignments
So, training also plays a significant role to become a teacher for special children. So there are some ways that can be helpful for a teacher to get proper training and can help a child to overcome their learning, disability, and exceptional issues. But with these methods, a teacher can help students with their special needs.
- But with proper observation, a tutor can understand the learning needs and procedures of the child. So a teacher who is enrolled in the field of special education plays an important role in the expansion and advancement of the learning needs of special children.